Office of Academic Affairs
Jinka University, JKU, is working aggressively to produce qualified, competent, and socially responsible professionals in the fields of Natural and Social Science through promoting research oriented education. The academic wing has taken the leading role to ensure quality education which helps to realize the goals and ultimately the mission of JKU. The academic affairs office was established under the Vice President for Academic Affairs (VPA) to lead all academic and academic-related matters of the university.
- Coordinate educational plan and its operation in all collages
- Supervise all matters related to the revision and maintenance of curriculum in all Collagess in accordance with the relevant rules and regulation of the university,
- Supervise the implementation of quality assurance measures in academic activities,
- Coordinate and monitor the delivery of intra-Collages programs and courses,
- Develop the course catalogue and periodically updates the catalogue following curriculum revisions,
- Administer all aspects of academic activities of academic staff including cost budgeting,
- Follow up, supervise and ensure that the academic staff recruitment is in accordance with rule and regulations of the university,
- Supervise, control and direct human resource management Program’s of the academic staff.
- In cooperation with Collages, assess the overall academic man power requirement of the university,
- Handle scholarship matters of the academic staff in accordance with the existing rules and regulation,
- Facilitate the development of criteria and guidelines about the administration of academic staff scholarship and ensures its implementation,
- Maintain all needed information and statistics regarding academic affairs
- Supporting the development of our academic staff by providing them with the environment, resources, technology and time to be able to develop and innovate as a teacher